You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure server. megaslam.com.au’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit our website we do not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Personal data includes information that is particular to you such as:
- Name, email, address, phone number.
- Job title, organisation information.
- Billing details (Payment card details are processed and stored via Stripe. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.)
- Transaction data for of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- IP address and your use of our websites.
- Copies of your communications with us.
If you opt not to provide us with personal information you can still access our website, however you may be unable to participate in certain promotions or receive product information. Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you when you visit our website is to provide you the functionality and services that you need to have a meaningful and customized experience while using the site features.
We need to collect personal information in order to fulfill a site user request such as mailing a brochure, lead generation, sending marketing or promotional materials (including e-mails or other information), and fulfilling purchases or contest entries. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information or other sensitive data through a chat room, message board, or other public online forums, this information may be collected and used by others.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personally identifiable information collected on megaslam.com.au may be used to:
- Fulfill a site user request (brochure fulfillment, lead generation, send marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information, contest entries).
- Fulfill and deliver an order for goods or services.
- Respond to your comments or requests for information.
- Meet a request for or to develop new products or services.
- Make the user experience more customer friendly.
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order for products or services.
- Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services.
- Compile user data that is stored in our corporate database and may be used for marketing and other purposes.
- Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect offline
- Comply with legal requirements.
OTHER (NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE) INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM SITE VISITORS
During a normal visit to our site, no personally identifiable information about you is collected. All information on our site is free to browse at your leisure without the need for you to provide us with any personally identifiable information. Our website collects other information, non-personally identifiable information from site visitors. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies the site visitor, but rather gather and collect this information on an aggregate [or anonymous] basis that includes all site visitors.
Non-personal information includes tracking the site pages that are visited, the amount of time spent on our site, clicks, page views, events (which shopping tools you interacted with), and zip code. Our primary goal in collecting aggregate information from you is to be able to perform site metrics that allow us to improve the functionality of the website. We need to collect aggregate information in order to track page visits, site click-through analysis, peak site usage times and site layout re-design. We may use session and persistent “cookies,” session logs, spot light ads/web beacons/GIF/pixel tags/banner ads or links, and third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), to collect aggregate or other non-personally identifiable information about site visitors. An explanation for each of these items and how they work is included in Section 7 Methods We Use to Collect Information.
HOW WE USE THE AGGREGATE OR NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-Personally identifiable information collected on our website may be used to:
- Compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features
- Measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
Our website utilizes non-personal data for the purpose of performing analytics on the user’s experience while visiting this site. This analysis:
- Is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally.
- May involve the use of a third-party vendor acting on behalf of Mega Slam Hoops
- Is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
- May include the use of session and/or persistent cookies to track user movement across this and other affiliate websites or to track other events within or across this and other affiliate websites.
- Any information that is provided to a third-party vendor is to be used only for the purpose of performing the analytics and compiling reports of the data. The third-party vendor is restricted from using this data in any other way other than to provide these services to Mega Slam Hoops and they may not share or resell this data.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA WE COLLECT
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your data. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to assist with your request, data enquiries and data protection issues.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way from time to time. You may provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information or process your product order and we may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with our customer support.
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material, updates regarding our website and information in the form of a newsletter. This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by registering your details with us. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned immediately.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
We respect the privacy of our online visitors. We may collect information on or through this website that can personally identify you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, and to mail e-newsletters (“Personal Data”).
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
COOKIES AND PIXELS
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of megaslam.com.au, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of megaslam.com.au, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.